Store Manager (Chadstone)
Qualifications and required experiences
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Demonstrable experience in budget and financial management, including sales, wage control and other relevant KPI's
- Strong people management experience, preferably in retail
- Ability to develop, coach and motivate team members to work to the best of their ability, whilst creating a supportive and inclusive working environment
- Ability to implement business and individual development strategies
- A commitment to high safety standards within our store
- Sound conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage high volumes of stock
- Flexibility to work across the week as well as late night trade, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to create a friendly and rewarding experience for our customers
- Exceptional customer service and a positive can-do attitude
- A true passion for retail and our MUJI brandJob description
MUJI Chadstone is looking for a Full-time Store Manager to join their friendly and dynamic team. We are looking for an experienced retail Store Manager who can effectively manage the day-to-day operations of our busy Chadstone store. In such an important role, you will have a wide range of responsibilities which include but are not limited to delivering growth, maximising sales and profitability, ensuring the roster is structured to reflect the ‘right team - right time’ format, providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment. Furthermore, as a Store Manager you will be dealing with situations relating to human resources, marketing, logistics, information technology, OH&S, customer service and finance.
This is an exciting time to join our growing company, as we further expand our presence in Australia. Teamwork, collaboration, and a continuous improvement mindset are at the forefront of our core values.Working hours / Holidays
5 days, 38 hours per weekSalary
$75,000 annual salary packageBenefits
MUJI Products - Generous employee discounts on a range of MUJI Products, with up to 50% off on Fashion and Household items!
Remuneration - Annual salary increases, and the opportunity to earn a yearly bonus based on individual and company performance!
Socially Responsible Brand - Join a global company who endeavours to create a resource-recycling, nature-friendly, and sustainable society. MUJI strives to develop socially and environmentally friendly products, and aims to work together to respond sensitively to issues unfolding on the planet. The ultimate goal is to create a simple, pleasant life and society.